CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: camera lens fo veiwing machining

on 2006-03-15 07:10:11 UTC
They normally have a couple of shutters that you just power with DC.
It looks like it has a stepper motor for the focussing (these are tiny
bipolar 4-wire). There might be a few other connections and I have
also seen DC motors with potentiometer slides for feedback.

I have taken about 4 apart, that's the extent of my knowledge. An I
had a silly idea about making a tiny milling machine for a laugh with
the stepper motors. I have some 4mm pager vibration motors for the
spindle, perhaps I could have milled soft air.

Graham

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7600079416&rd=1&sspagenam
> e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
> Thanks Randy

Discussion Thread

Callcbm 2006-03-15 06:35:47 UTC camera lens fo veiwing machining Graham Stabler 2006-03-15 07:10:11 UTC Re: camera lens fo veiwing machining bobmcknight@c... 2006-03-20 00:22:12 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Kitamura