CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Navy Machinist Handbook DOWNLOAD

Posted by Peter Linss
on 2006-04-16 09:34:59 UTC
I have also posted a copy of this handbook on my company's wiki at:
http://www.tabletopmachineshop.com/wiki/USN_Machinery_Repairman

No registration is required to download.

Also, please feel free to add information to the description page, or
any other relevant areas of the wiki... the purpose of this wiki is
to supplement various Yahoo groups by being a repository of
information useful to the hobby machinist, it has several hundred
megabytes of storage so it also alleviates the need for special file
and photo only groups...

See
http://www.tabletopmachineshop.com/wiki/The_Tabletop_Machine_Wiki:About
for more information