CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Accordian cover/bellowy things for ballscrews?

Posted by Jeff Goldberg
on 2006-05-10 12:57:58 UTC
Try:

www.gortite.com

-----Original Message-----
From: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Stevenson
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 3:37 PM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Accordian cover/bellowy things for
ballscrews?

> Hi Folks,
>
> Can anyone recommend an online source (in the UK would be good, but intl
> fine too) for those bellows-type covers you use with
> ballscrews/leadscrews? I've lengthened the travel on my bench mill, but
> now the Y-axis is rather unfashionable exposed to the more abrasive side
> of the machining process....
>
> Thanks!
> Abby

Abby,
What size are you looking for?
I have a couple of new pieces left over from a job.

John S.

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@...
[Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
you have trouble.