CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Enough already was Re: 1800 ipm router..

on 2006-05-22 05:57:17 UTC
> John,
>
> Enough already. I've answered many thousands of questions that are
> here in the archive. Thousands more on other groups. Anyone can read
> them and draw their own conclusions. Many have. Sales are good.
>
> You can believe as you wish.
>
> Enough already. I'm tired of being used as target practice for some
> sort of sick humor that a few seem to enjoy.

Well don't read selectivly.
Chris asked about MACHINE [S]

You are winging when Ron doesn't answer you questions after two days or so but you have never replied to request after 4 years or so.

Don't be selective.

> I answered Chris's question as well. I will post photos and pictures
> when at my discretion; not yours. Until then, form your own opinion
> of the merit of my knowledge, experience, and helpfulness to
> beginners here if you wish.

I have formed my own conclusion based on what I read here, other sites and questions you ask me by email.

John S.

> Enough already.
>
> Ballendo
>
> P.S. The "tin box" contains a three axis drive board of my own
> design, which was originally produced to that design for me by a
> local pc board house in the last week of 2004. I've already said
> that too. You and your "friends" seem to want to ignore things like
> that. So much easier than dealing with the truth.
>
> Just try this; re-read my old posts about the driver boards and
> driver boxes from the last weeks of 2004. Then compare that with
> what you see now. Funny how the description given then and the
> offering now match up so well...
>
> Enough already.
>

> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "John Stevenson" <john@...>
> wrote:
> >

> > > Chris,
> > >
> > > I will post photos and videos when I am ready.
> > > But I will NOT post a video and then remain silent about what the
> > > video shows.
> > >
> > > Please tell me what unanswered questions--about my products--you
> are
> > > referring to?
> >
> > Now you have him stumped by an ommision of fact " my products".
> > Other than a tin box that may or may not contain someone elses
> drives there are no products.
> > When the real question was post video or photo's of MACHINES.
> >

> > John S.
> >

> > > I've been accused of sharing too much information about them.
> > >
> > > I tire of your distortions.
> > >
> > > Ballendo
> > >
> > > --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "lcdpublishing"

> groups by
> ask
> This
> > > way

Discussion Thread

John Stevenson 2006-05-22 05:57:17 UTC Re: Enough already was Re: 1800 ipm router.. turbulatordude 2006-05-22 07:19:54 UTC Enough already was Re: 1800 ipm router.. MODERATOR