CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] cnc gear hobbing on a horizontal mill *info needed*

Posted by Paul Kelly
on 2006-05-26 00:07:07 UTC
I had a play with this idea and got it running with about 3 lines of code in
turbocnc, a 1 pulse per rev sensor and a rotary axis....
PK

Discussion Thread

ask 2006-05-25 19:01:42 UTC cnc gear hobbing on a horizontal mill *info needed* Lester Caine 2006-05-25 23:58:37 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] cnc gear hobbing on a horizontal mill *info needed* Paul Kelly 2006-05-26 00:07:07 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] cnc gear hobbing on a horizontal mill *info needed* ask 2006-05-26 08:25:46 UTC Re: cnc gear hobbing on a horizontal mill *info needed* Graham Stabler 2006-05-26 11:11:29 UTC Re: cnc gear hobbing on a horizontal mill *info needed*