CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: New Product announcment for HSCNC'rs from CandCNC

Posted by caudlet
on 2006-06-13 05:39:13 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Goldstein" <timg@...>
wrote:

> > See the details at http://www.CandCNC.com, or for a direct link
to the
> > new product http://www.CandCNC.com/Mini-IOProductsChart.htm
>
> Tom,
>
> Am I correct that to put the pendant on a system "fresh" system I
would need
> to get your Mini-IO 2 Port Super Combo?
>
> Second questions, will this work with Mach2 or only Mach3?
>
> Tim
> A2Z CNC
> 1530 W Tufts Ave Unit B
> Englewood CO 80110

Tim: If the system has no breakouts then the Super Combo provides
all of the power and signals for 4 axis of Step & Dir, 5 isolated
inputs for Homes and E-stop, two relay outputs and the Port 2 inputs
for 13 inputs and 4 more outputs. The Super Combo INCLUDES the 11
button pendant with the MPG.

We also offer the Port 2 card as a separate add-on for existing Mini-
IO cards and with an optional power interface card and a source of
+5 and (separate floating) 9 - 15VDC you can use the card stand-
alone as a general multiple input card OR with the optional pendant.

I don't know about MACH2 (been a while since I have used it) but if
it supports the mapping of inputs from a port to functions in MACH
then the answer would be yes.

The Mini-IO has a direct ribbon cable cross connect to the Xylotex 3
and 4 axis driver cards for 4 axis of step and dir OR the signals
appear on the back DB25 for use with other boards and boxes. That
use the standard 2-9 pin signals. We also offer a small remote
breakout for that port that uses a DB25 cable to present the motor
signals at screw terminals up to 10ft away.

the web site has quite a lot of info but it can get confusing so if
you need more clearification drop me a line.....

> tim@...
> www.A2ZCNC.com
>
> USA made accessories for desktop mills & lathes.

Discussion Thread

caudlet 2006-06-11 22:19:07 UTC New Product announcment for HSCNC'rs from CandCNC Tim Goldstein 2006-06-12 08:10:02 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] New Product announcment for HSCNC'rs from CandCNC JCullins 2006-06-12 10:46:35 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] New Product announcment for HSCNC'rs from CandCNC caudlet 2006-06-13 05:39:13 UTC Re: New Product announcment for HSCNC'rs from CandCNC