CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: ballendos wood ducks

on 2006-07-27 11:37:34 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, wanliker@... wrote:

> A moderators duties never end..........................
>
> "Ballendos wood ducks" is OFF TOPIC, unless you are posting about an
> explicit feature of the machine.
> No humor at his expense, the man has enough problems.
> bill
> List Mom

Gentlemen, there may have been a misunderstanding on this moderators
request.

I changed the home page picture to the WoodDuck, and some people
commented on the photo. The comments about the photo were funny, but
just comments from the peanut gallery.

I have to take some of the blame. a photo of a cardboard box may not
have been appropriate.

I changed the home page picture to get rid of that one cardboard box.
Maybe this photo of the WoodDuck is better, maybe it will draw more
comments ?

Please refrain from posting comments on-list. If people send me
direct e-mails, I'll be happy to change it again. I already have one
person who has a machine lined up for next month's home-page picture.
More are invited.

Discussion of the machine, the features, the things you like, the
MECHANCICAL things you don't like, are all on-topic.

Discussing Ballendo's personality or such is off-topic.

Discussing your PERSONAL business expericnaces with any company is
on-topic. good or bad, your experinace can very benificial to others,
but chatting and the "I read on another list..." about general
business practices is off-topic. We also allow the company who was
complained about to make a reply statement in their defense if there
was a negative post. But that is that. No back and forth discussions
of what happened and why. off-topic.

The rules have not changed, but the postings were getting 'chatty'
There were a rash that were not discussing machines in any way.

Again, if my home page picture cased some of that , then I take the
blame. So I changed the home page pic again.

Dave
Moderator

Discussion Thread

hannu venermo 2006-07-26 09:22:22 UTC ballendos wood ducks lcdpublishing 2006-07-26 09:31:24 UTC Re: ballendos wood ducks turbulatordude 2006-07-26 09:42:50 UTC Re: ballendos wood ducks wanliker@a... 2006-07-26 09:43:50 UTC Re: ballendos wood ducks turbulatordude 2006-07-27 11:37:34 UTC Re: ballendos wood ducks