CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Question from an EMC/Linux/Desknrt idiot?

on 2000-07-11 16:28:33 UTC
Stan, make your best effort at going through the list archives, and
the FAQ that is listed at the end, and if you still need answers, the
guys on this list will surely help. Let us know what this "specialized
software" is.

Steve

----------
From: SNTLewis@...
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Question from an EMC/Linux/Desknrt idiot?
Date: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 6:58 AM

is there a "good" site that I can read about this topic. I hate to use
list-bandwidth to satisfy what may be my own curosity and what was probably

already covered in past posts to the list. If a reference is made to a
past
post, I'll look it up.

I use "specialized" software that generates step/direction to drive 4
stepper
machine to hot-wire cut styrofoam for R/C wings. I would like to
understand
if there is a "better" way.

I realize that just the topic of Linux alone is a "educational" expedition.

+Stan Lewis, ex-computer jock.

Life's too short to send boring email. Let SuperSig come to the rescue.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6137/4/_/423600/_/963323910/