CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Free Download at Hobbing.com''s Gear CAD Library

Posted by Chang H. Park
on 2006-08-28 04:43:39 UTC
My programs make a library and have undercut geometry that users can see in graphics and read undercutting information by numerical data.

John Stevenson <john@...> wrote:
> Hi, everybody.
>
> I have just begun to upload my programs that generate gear tooth
> geometry in dxf format and numerical data in txt format.
> It's free to download and use my programs. Very simple to run.
> However, two or more programs should Not be run at a time because
> they could interfere each other.
>
> If you are going to wire-cut gears and don't know how to generate
> gear tooth geometry, e-mail me. I can generate coordinates of path
> of wire ceter to cut gears with designed tooth thickness or backlash.
> I am especially interested in wire-cutting gears. Also, a set of cnc-
> cut planetary gear can be seen in my top page of website.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> http://www.hobbing.com
>
> Chang H. Park
> Hobbing.com

Sorry doesn't work for me under W2K.
keeps coming up with memory error and crashes.

I also notice that you have the 14.5 PA gears starting at 30 teeth but many people do have to cut them at a lesser number.
I realise that there will be undercutting but sometimes you have to go lower then 30 and accept the consequences.

John S.