CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Roland Modela MDX-3

on 2006-08-29 14:40:32 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Adam Okon <adamokon@...> wrote:

> I have old engraver Roland Modela MDX-3. I lost software
(drivers)for it
> (floppy disk error). Does anyone from the list have it and can help me?
> Producer (RolandDG) does not support it.
>
> Adam Okon
> okon@...

Hi Adam,

Roland offers some basic drivers free with some of the machines.

There is a group

That has the files that come with the CAMM-3 machine, but they support
dozens of Roland machines. you need to select the machine from the
list. These can also be downloaded from the Japaneese Roland site, if
you can find the site and the download area.

These are not the for-sale versions, but the ones that are bundled
with the machines.

If the software you seek is a for-sale version, you would need to send
the disks back to Roland and explain your needs. I would ask for the
copies on CD-ROM at that point.

It is the group policy that no one asks for or offers bootleg
software. If you are a registed user, you can get back-ups from the
factory. you may need to pay an up-grade fee to get the latest
version, but that would still be worth the investment.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Discussion Thread

turbulatordude 2006-08-29 11:17:05 UTC mini-mill with X/Y table ? Adam Okon 2006-08-29 14:31:24 UTC Roland Modela MDX-3 turbulatordude 2006-08-29 14:40:32 UTC Re: Roland Modela MDX-3