CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Digitizing tablet inventory

on 2000-07-13 11:39:21 UTC
Joe,

You mean there is SOFTWARE for digitizing tablets? I bought a used
Kurta digitizer tablet probably five years ago, explicitly for inputting
map data. I had the program source code, so I rewrote the tablet code
to work with the Kurta. I hadn't thought about a DRIVER being
available! Guess I'll look! Windoz has a driver for a kitchen sink, so
why not a digitizer tablet?

Alan