CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Problem with CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO group [#4297778]

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-07-13 12:51:09 UTC
Nathan,

Thanks for the reply, but I don't think this is the true problem fro a
number of reasons:
1 - I am getting some messages, but not others. If I look at the chronology
of the messages in the web interface I see that it is random messages I am
missing, not all messages after a certain point.
2 - There are other people having the exact same problem on the list.
3 - This does not address why a message I send does not post and then a
later one does.

All of this is without my going into the profiles and resetting my status. I
am aware of this procedure and I have been looking at it. I have seen the
bounces listed on your site, but my status has not been set to "bouncing"
during the duration of this problem. If it was why do I still receive some
messages?

I would appreciate it if you would do some further digging.

I am posting this to the group in question as there are others that would
like to understand the problem that is occurring also.

Tim
[Denver, CO]