CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Lost posts

Posted by james owens
on 2000-07-13 16:24:11 UTC
Hi All,

I have received a reply from egroups in answer to an email I sent them regarding the fact that it appears posts are going missing. I was having some problems with my ISP at the time, namely the system was being expanded because of the huge number of people going online here , in Britain, over the last few months.

Regards,

Terry

Thank you for contacting eGroups Customer Support.

Your eGroups account was set to "Bouncing" status because multiple messages sent to your email address were returned to us as undeliverable. This can happen for several reasons:

- Your mailbox is full or disabled
- Problems at your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Temporary Internet problems

Once your account is set to bouncing status, we will stop attempting to deliver messages to you. To resume message delivery, your account must be reset to normal status.

Your account has been reset to normal status. If your mailbox is working and there are no problems with your ISP, you should start receiving messages again.

If this problem happens again, you can reset your account by logging on to the My Groups page and clicking the link next to "Bouncing" status:
http://www.egroups.com/mygroups

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Have a great day and thanks for using eGroups.

Nathan
Technical Support Representative
eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications
Learn how to use many eGroups features at
http://www.egroups.com/help/