CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Mitutoyo DRO

Posted by Dave Fisher
on 2006-10-01 15:19:28 UTC
You might try this to start:

http://www.mitutoyo.com/

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tyson S.
Sent: 01 October 2006 22:35
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Mitutoyo DRO

I bought a used mill a while back and it has a Mitutoyo DRO model "PM-32L".
I think it is about 10 years old I guess. Does anyone know where I could
find the users manual or any other useful documentation?
I hope I never need parts for this thing! A picture of it can be found
at:

http://webpages.charter.net/aprs/misc.html

Thanks.

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@...
[Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
you have trouble.