CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Second reply from support

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-07-14 11:55:13 UTC
Following is the reply I received from support in response to the second
message I sent them. Their first response basically said it has to be a
problem on my end. My reply pointed out the falicy of this theroy.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 2000-07-14 11:55:13 UTC Second reply from support