CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Deskncrt with encoder feedback

on 2000-07-15 07:41:01 UTC
Dan, you may be the only fellow seroisly working with it. It
is like you say "a diamond in the ruff" , with a sloppy user
interface. I am sure it will get better with time. I talked with
Carken, and they told me it was not available individually, as
it was sold with other software, but if you really wanted it they
would sell it for $90. Wierd marketing strategy.

Steve

----------
From: Dan Mauch <dmauch@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Deskncrt with encoder feedback
Date: Saturday, July 15, 2000 5:41 AM

I recently posted to this egroup my experiences with DESKNCRT and the PCB
encoder feedback. Surprisingly, I didn't get a single comment so I was
wondering if I am the only person on this egroup using EMC/Deskncrt with
encoder feedback? After reading about the missing posts maybe they got lost
in cyberspace.
Dan

Get great brand name shoes with just the click of a mouse. Check out
the huge selection at Zappos.com, the Web's Most Popular Store!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6994/4/_/423600/_/963664854/