CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Homemade high-speed spindles/speed multiplier. What bea...

Posted by Doug M
on 2006-12-01 13:12:18 UTC
I would think you want angular contact bearings to support the side loads
you'll encounter in cutting operations. If you're just drilling, you may
not need them.

Doug

cnc002@a... 2006-12-01 07:40:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Homemade high-speed spindles/speed multiplier. What bea... Doug M 2006-12-01 13:12:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Homemade high-speed spindles/speed multiplier. What bea...