CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE : [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] desperately seeking sign

Posted by Robert Hedan
on 2007-03-04 01:46:34 UTC

The free demo version of Mach 2 is a good place to start.
http://www.machsupport.com/

It will send the STEP and DIRECTION to your controller via the parallel
cable. All documentation and downloads for Mach 2 are here:
http://www.machsupport.com/artsoft/downloads/downloads.htm

I wish I could be more helpful, I'm not finished building my own machine
from scratch.

Robert
:)

Discussion Thread

aerodecals 2007-03-03 21:16:38 UTC desperately seeking sign ballendo 2007-03-03 23:50:06 UTC Re: desperately seeking sign Robert Hedan 2007-03-04 01:46:34 UTC RE : [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] desperately seeking sign