CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: vacuum suction devices for minni tools and equipment

Posted by ballendo
on 2007-03-12 17:00:14 UTC
Elton,

I've bought a few small vacuum pumps from electronics surplus
outfits.
Like MECI.com and Alltronics.com . Marlin P. Jones in FL, USA
( www.mpja.com ) is another source. Surpluscenter.com is another.

Be aware that many of the really small ones are 12 or 24v so you'll
want to get an appropriate "wall wart" at the same time.

Hope this helps,

Ballendo

P.S. I may have a few "extra"; i'll have a look and see. Let me know
if you're interested.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Elton weaver,jr."
<josephus656@...> wrote:

> Hello, Where can I purchase vacuum devices for minni tools and
> equipment? The regular shop equipment is too large for my space
and
> tools and equipment.

Discussion Thread

Elton weaver,jr. 2007-03-12 10:58:58 UTC vacuum suction devices for minni tools and equipment ballendo 2007-03-12 17:00:14 UTC Re: vacuum suction devices for minni tools and equipment