CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CNC Live 4 Beginner& Hobbyist

on 2007-03-24 04:18:55 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Vaughan" <mark@...> wrote:

> I've discussed all sorts of stuff with Ballendo.
>
> He knows his stuff, and I have learnt quite a lot from him, to me
he's one
> of the gang, very active in this area and an important member of all
the CNC
> mach and the like groups he belongs to.
>
> Couldn't care his name, Ballendo will do, or where he's from, it's you
> abilities that define you, and a name is nothing without something
attached
> to it.

Could not have said it better.

now we have a new company, one who just introduced themeselves and
people are questioning the abilities of the software or company based
soley by if the individual is known.

My opinion is that we should give the software a chance. Let it stand
on merit. if it works and the price is fair, then fine.

If you have questions, then ask them of the company.

Dave (as a member, not a moderator)

Discussion Thread

John Stevenson 2007-03-23 02:51:56 UTC Re: CNC Live 4 Beginner& Hobbyist turbulatordude 2007-03-23 19:59:54 UTC Re: CNC Live 4 Beginner& Hobbyist David G. LeVine 2007-03-23 20:18:42 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CNC Live 4 Beginner& Hobbyist Mark Vaughan 2007-03-24 01:37:46 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CNC Live 4 Beginner& Hobbyist turbulatordude 2007-03-24 04:18:55 UTC Re: CNC Live 4 Beginner& Hobbyist