CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Needing your input!

on 2007-04-11 12:09:17 UTC
Lawrence

Take a look at Dolphin Partmaster,
modules for CAD, Mill, Turn, EDM and DNC comms.

Details can be found at :-

www.dolphin.gb.com <http://www.dolphin.gb.com/>

If you need any assistance contact me offline.

Regards

Michael
Dolphin Cad Cam Systems Ltd

_____

From: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lawrence
Sent: 11 April 2007 17:46
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Needing your input!

Hi Guys,
I am trying to get my company to buy the middle of the road
package of Mastercam X. But it's kind of like pulling teeth on a
grizzly. Anyway , they know would like me to do a comparison of
Mastercam to other Cad/Cam softwares. I for one have always used
Bobcad and just recently completed training on Mastercam X and that is
why I am trying to get them to include it into their upcoming budget.
ANy thoughts on other systems vs Mastercam would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks..........LC

Lawrence 2007-04-11 09:45:37 UTC Needing your input! NEVILLE WEBSTER 2007-04-11 11:14:19 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Needing your input! Michael Milligan 2007-04-11 12:09:17 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Needing your input!