CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Ballscrews, LM Actuators, Controlers, and Servos

Posted by tommycisneros
on 2007-04-27 19:00:51 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Preston Petty" <pres68y@...>
wrote:

> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "tommycisneros"
> <tommycisneros@> wrote:
> >
> > I manage to get my hands on assorted ballscrews, about 23 of them,
> as
> > well as some other materials. I was wondering, is there a certain
> > price these things go for, and also what could I do with the excess
> > parts?
> >
> Price depends on diameter, length, precision and condition.
> Give us some exact or measured information.
> Pictures and p/ns (if available) also really help.

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tomcisneros/

I uploaded some pictures to photobucket, so let me know if you can if
anything is valuable or not. Also I think I might have some extra
equipment that could possibly help me make a CNC machine.

once again, the link is
http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tomcisneros/

Discussion Thread

tommycisneros 2007-04-20 22:54:36 UTC Ballscrews, LM Actuators, Controlers, and Servos Preston Petty 2007-04-21 00:01:31 UTC Re: Ballscrews, LM Actuators, Controlers, and Servos David G. LeVine 2007-04-21 09:12:07 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Ballscrews, LM Actuators, Controlers, and Servos tommycisneros 2007-04-27 19:00:51 UTC Re: Ballscrews, LM Actuators, Controlers, and Servos