CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Vacuum Pump

on 2007-05-25 12:15:10 UTC
I though it was more an issue of volume than vacuum. Don't people use shop
vac's for this sort of thing? I've been contemplating a vacuum table for
some time so this is an interesting topic.

Andrey Lipavsky

Essex Jewelers
490 E. McMillan St.
Studio 205
Cincinnati, OH 45206
(513) 826-0240
www.essexjewelers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 2:05 PM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Vacuum Pump

Can anyone help regarding Vac pump, i have been offered one at a fair
price. Which has 0.35 Bar / 5750 l/min does anyone know if this would
be suitable for an 8' x 4' router bed. It is a side channel pump with
a fairly hefty 3 phase motor..
Many Thanks
David
www.davepoole.co.uk

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@...
[Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
you have trouble.