CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Anyone want to pick up a Project DENFORD cnc lathe in Michigan

Posted by Leslie Newell
on 2007-05-26 01:05:59 UTC
I have no idea what the controller was likely to be. The most common
conversion these days is to use Mach3 or TurboCNC with a breakout board
and new stepper drives. Breakout boards are available from a number of
suppliers Use a google search for mach3 "breakout board".

I converted my Orac a couple of years ago and it has done a lot of work
for me.

Les

paintball outlet wrote:
> Les,
>
> Thank you for the reply. I have had a number of e-mails asking what the
> replacement/conversion controller board was- and I have no clue, I only know
> that it was advaible SOMEWHERE (I believe he was going to order it for
> England) Do you have some web sites I might look in to? Thanks!

Discussion Thread

Leslie Newell 2007-05-25 13:15:00 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Anyone want to pick up a Project DENFORD cnc lathe in Michigan hovertofha 2007-05-25 14:13:49 UTC Re: Anyone want to pick up a Project DENFORD cnc lathe in Michigan paintball outlet 2007-05-25 15:32:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Anyone want to pick up a Project DENFORD cnc lathe in Michigan Steve Blackmore 2007-05-26 00:04:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Anyone want to pick up a Project DENFORD cnc lathe in Michigan Leslie Newell 2007-05-26 01:05:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Anyone want to pick up a Project DENFORD cnc lathe in Michigan Craig 2007-05-27 07:38:14 UTC Re: Anyone want to pick up a Project DENFORD cnc lathe in Michigan