CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Big servo motors drive recommendations

Posted by Mark Vaughan
on 2007-05-27 14:24:54 UTC
I remember when I bought my first new digital storage oscilloscope, it was
£15000 in the UK, it was $5400 in the USA.

All UK Tektronix could say in defence of their price was we would have no
warranty if I bought it from the USA, hell I could buy three one at least
ought to last warranty.

Tektronix UK lost the sale.

Dr. Mark Vaughan Ph'D. B.Eng. M0VAU

Managing Director

Vaughan Industries Ltd, reg in UK no 2561068

Water Care Technology Ltd, reg in UK no 4129351

Addr Unit3, Sydney House, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8HH, UK.
Phone/Fax 44 1872 561288

RSGB DRM111(Cornwall)

_____