CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Looking for initial feedback on new CAD software

Posted by Simon Arthur
on 2007-06-14 13:47:15 UTC
Can you give me more details on the error reported by Norton? It's
obviously not any kind of attack, let alone one that needs to shut down
your browser.

Ronald Lambier wrote:

> I find that it loads nicely but, it overloads WinXP
> Pro w/ SP2. Also Norton Security Suite 2007 sees it as
> an attack and constantly closes the access port
> thereby closing both Internet Explorer 7 and Mozilla
> Firefox. I hope you can get it working! I'd be a
> regular user.

Simon Arthur 2007-06-05 19:04:12 UTC Looking for initial feedback on new CAD software Simon Arthur 2007-06-13 20:19:32 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Looking for initial feedback on new CAD software Ronald Lambier 2007-06-14 04:04:41 UTC Re: Looking for initial feedback on new CAD software Simon Arthur 2007-06-14 13:47:15 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Looking for initial feedback on new CAD software