CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Deskcnc Servo Drivers

Posted by caudlet
on 2007-06-26 08:19:09 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "roboticscnc" <gsm42@...> wrote:

> HI Group,
> I'm rewiring my plasma cutter with the 5 amp Deskcnc servo drivers,
> using a parallel port breakout board. I want to have an error LED for
> each drive that is mounted outside the drive's enclosure so I know
> which drive has tripped and also send an emergency stop signal to Mach
> 3 if any drive trips. I can't find these drives on the Deskcnc site
> any more. I'd probably be inclined to use a 3 input OR Gate for the
> E.Stop signal if there is some sort of output from the drive when
> tripped.
> Does anyone have a wiring diagram to activate an error light and
> E.Stop ?
> Thanks,
> Glen.

The basic description and source appears to be

http://www.cadcamcadcam.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=11

There are no support documents other that a features list. In that,
they allude to having a signal that can be used to provide a system
e-stop "using addtional circuitry". Perhaps you have a manual with
more details. You might can get assistance from the source you
purchased from.....then again you probabaly wouldn't have posted if
that were the case?

Discussion Thread

roboticscnc 2007-06-25 20:02:06 UTC Deskcnc Servo Drivers caudlet 2007-06-26 08:19:09 UTC Re: Deskcnc Servo Drivers roboticscnc 2007-06-28 07:32:33 UTC Re: Deskcnc Servo Drivers