CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] any austin tx members?

Posted by James Cullins
on 2007-07-13 12:30:57 UTC
Dan,
I am in Grapevine, Texas now but will moving to the austin area within a year.
My 2 sons and their families live there so we go down every few weeks.
Keep me posted as to the progress. There are others in your area.
Thanks
Jim