CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: hf47158toCNC Yahoo Group

Posted by Preston Petty
on 2007-08-03 20:18:40 UTC
Sorry to find out you are having trouble joining hf47158toCNC.
I'll post your request on it and see if it helps.
Pres
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "dnaman43" <mevagissy@...>
wrote:

> Is anyone here also a member of the hf47158toCNC Yahoo Group
> (Harborfreight Micro Mill to CNC conversions)?
>
> I've been trying to join that group (it's members only) for about a
> month but my application (and follow-up emails) go unheeded.
Although
> I can't read them, the message listings show that new messages
> continue to be posted, so the group isn't defunct.
>
> If anyone here is a member, I wonder whether they could make some
> noises from "the inside" that might assist.
>
> (I'm really into planning CNC for my micro-mill right now and I'm
sure
> there's some vauable information in that group).

Discussion Thread

dnaman43 2007-08-03 17:29:01 UTC hf47158toCNC Yahoo Group Preston Petty 2007-08-03 20:18:40 UTC Re: hf47158toCNC Yahoo Group