CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Brand new turnkey Xylotex based controller with pendant for sale

Posted by caudlet
on 2007-08-17 07:48:54 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Mark Bingham
<fourthaxis4000@...> wrote:

> Tim means http://www.candcnc.com
>
> Mark Bingham
>

> timgoldstein <timg@...> wrote:
I have 2 brand new Dual Port Super Combo with XYLOTEX 4
Axis bipolar
> stepper driver. Includes 24V 5A PSU and Remote Relay (RR2) card AND
> MPG-02A Pendant 4 axis controllers from CandCNC ( www.cncnc.com ) for
> sale. They have never even been taken our of the packaging. List
> price on them is $585.00 and I am looking to get $475.00 plus
> shipping.
>
> Bought them direct from CandCNC as I was planning to sell them as a
> regular stock item. Business in other areas has picked up so much I
> don't have the time to sell and support them anymore. So letting them
> go at a bargain to pay for some other toys.
>
> If interested contact me directly at tim@...
>
> Tim
> A2Z Corp
> A2Z CNC division
> 1530 W Tufts Ave Unit B
> Englewood CO 80110
> www.A2ZCNC.com
>
> USA upgrades for table top machines
> Home of the legendary Tuff Nut T-nuts for Sherline, Taig, and Chinese
> machines.

Units will carry our (CandCNC) warranty and support just like if you
had bought them directly new from us. In addition you can exchange
the MPG-02 pendant for our newer MPG101B and matching Port 2 B card
(required to run the MGP101B) for $45.00 plus shipping.

Glad to see business is brisk for Tim. Sorry to lose him as a valued
OEM customer (:-(.

Further exchanges about this transaction need to be done off list...thanks

Tom Caudle
www.CandCNC.com

Discussion Thread

timgoldstein 2007-08-15 16:54:12 UTC Brand new turnkey Xylotex based controller with pendant for sale timgoldstein 2007-08-15 19:11:55 UTC Re: Brand new turnkey Xylotex based controller with pendant for sale Mark Bingham 2007-08-16 03:43:00 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Brand new turnkey Xylotex based controller with pendant for sale caudlet 2007-08-17 07:48:54 UTC Re: Brand new turnkey Xylotex based controller with pendant for sale