CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Question about Servo Drives

Posted by John Dammeyer
on 2007-08-31 17:02:38 UTC
Ah. To answer my own question, http://www.bdmicro.com/rx50/rx50.pdf
has a write-up on the difference between locked antiphase verses
sign-magnitude control. I assume locked antiphase is the same as
synchronous-antiphase?

I had no idea there were so many differences in H-Bridge DC Servo motor
control.

So for a lathe that may at some point be used with MACH3 but for now
will be used with the Electronic Lead Screw with step/dir outputs for
both Z and X, how does one decide what sort of Servo system to install?

John Dammeyer

Automation Artisans Inc.
http://www.autoartisans.com
Ph. 1 250 544 4950

Discussion Thread

Andrew Werby 2007-08-30 12:22:25 UTC Re: Spindle Motors William Perun Sr 2007-08-30 16:43:43 UTC Re: Spindle Motors Jon Elson 2007-08-30 18:50:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Spindle Motors John Dammeyer 2007-08-30 19:20:59 UTC Question about Servo Drives Jon Elson 2007-08-31 10:32:19 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Question about Servo Drives John Dammeyer 2007-08-31 14:34:13 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Question about Servo Drives John Dammeyer 2007-08-31 17:02:38 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Question about Servo Drives Jon Elson 2007-08-31 22:55:56 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Question about Servo Drives Jon Elson 2007-08-31 22:58:25 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Question about Servo Drives John Dammeyer 2007-08-31 23:40:36 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Question about Servo Drives