CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Denford Easimill 3

Posted by alanhunt2001
on 2008-02-11 18:23:59 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "gangemineral" <steven@...>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a Denford Easimill 3 with a duff Digiplan CD20 drive, does
> anybody have any surplus drives, know of a source or know how to
> repair them?
>
> Regards
>
> Steven Hodgson
> steven@...

Probably a bit late, but I am selling some cd20, sd3 plus other orac
and Boxford 260 vmc mill parts on ebay.
I decided a while back that it would be better in the long run to
replace as much of the old electronics from my machines (denford Orac
and Boxford VMC 260 mill) with modern stuff that could be
repaired/replaced more easily. I have begun documenting my efforts on
my website for anyone interested and would be interested in hearing
of others doing the same .

www.howtwo.co.uk/cnc

Alan

Discussion Thread

gangemineral 2005-11-30 12:12:10 UTC Denford Easimill 3 alanhunt2001 2008-02-11 18:23:59 UTC Re: Denford Easimill 3