CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Stuart 10V Steam Engine

on 2000-08-05 10:50:34 UTC
Mike,

As I'm learning, "BA fixings" are probably the best made for our model
use. I sure am not anxious to tool up for metric sizes, and new
taps/dies. I'm still trying to educate my 18 & 21 year old sons.
Recently I found a 6-32 tap in the drill press! Seems my son thought he
could route/cut plastic sheet with it (he probably saw me using a small
mill)! So yeah, we're still learning here!

Alan