CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re.Referencing Tool Turret

Posted by Dan Mauch
on 2008-06-10 09:05:06 UTC
Interesting . Can you prvide the link for the forum that has the ATC. I looked for it but couldn't find it. The atc macro that I have may help.
Dan Mauch
economical 3D scanner software and kits
low cost stepper and servo motors.
cases for Gecko drives
kits and assembled 3-4 axis drives
www.camtronics-cnc.com
www.seanet.com/~dmauch
----- Original Message -----
From: sanjotsondh
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 7:36 PM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re.Referencing Tool Turret

Respected Experts,

I have made a ATC for my Lathe Machine similar to the plans mentioned
on cnczone. It works well I mean it indexes the positions correctly.
When I start Mach3 I have to tell it maually about the tool no and its
position. I want to do it automatically while referencing other axis.

I have also installed a proximity switch on the indexer. It is on while
Tool No.1 is in position.

I am unable to find any script for referencing indexer.

Please help.

Regards....Manjeet

sanjotsondh 2008-06-10 08:31:26 UTC Re.Referencing Tool Turret Dan Mauch 2008-06-10 09:05:06 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re.Referencing Tool Turret sanjotsondh 2008-06-10 22:30:55 UTC Re: Re.Referencing Tool Turret