CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: PMDX will show two new products at the CNC Workshop

on 2008-06-14 14:50:16 UTC
Steve, can you add the http in front ? that makes it click-able.

I like the power module. nice unit.

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Stallings"
<stevesng@...> wrote:

> Well, its that time. I leave first thing in the morning
> for the CNC Workshop. Please forgive us if your support
>
> We will be showing a new smaller version of our power
> prep module and a nifty parallel port support board for
> designing, debugging, and testing devices and software
> that uses the printer port.
>
> You can see these new products now at: www.PMDX.com
>
> We will begin shipping them in July.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve Stallings
> PMDX

Discussion Thread

Steve Stallings 2008-06-13 21:28:11 UTC PMDX will show two new products at the CNC Workshop turbulatordude 2008-06-14 14:50:16 UTC Re: PMDX will show two new products at the CNC Workshop