CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Larkin Viper 200 S&D drives

on 2008-11-09 15:01:09 UTC
Roger,

I just used them on a large machine. I was impressed not just with
the performance, but they were very easy to wire and tune. The owner
of the machine said the machine was going faster now than it was
going with the original glentek drives. Another nice think I liked
is the fact that they use a different power supply for the logic. So
I can turn off the 160VDC power supply while the mach is e-stop, and
still keep the driver under power and not loose encoder position.

Arturo Duncan
http://cnc4pc.com

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "vrsculptor" <vrsculptor@...>
wrote:

> Is anyone using the Larkin Viper 200 step direction drives? What has
> been you experiences? I need 160 volts, 20 amps.
>
> Roger

Discussion Thread

vrsculptor 2008-11-08 14:11:58 UTC Larkin Viper 200 S&D drives Arturo E. Duncan 2008-11-09 15:01:09 UTC Re: Larkin Viper 200 S&D drives