CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] "My new CNC testing"

Posted by Yahoo
on 2008-11-22 16:19:26 UTC
Truth is this is one of the few threads I have been following. I was very
glad to see I can make machinable wax from ordinary wax, and can't wait to
give it a try. I already tried using ordinary wax bit it suffers from the
exact problems mentioned here. I was very disappointed after all the trouble
it took to make a block of it. Damned stuff sticks to EVERYTHING.
--
Phil Mattison

----- Original Message -----
From: <wanliker@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 12:05 PM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] "My new CNC testing"............. Green florist
foam

I think we can live with it for a while, we will call it "My new CNC
testing".............
bill
List Mom
Still hanging around, 73 in one month

In a message dated 11/22/2008 8:50:40 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
hal@... writes:

Pretty soon somebody is going to start yelling about this OT subject. But I
have
to throw in my two cents anyway.

"Florist's foam" is just urethane foam,

Discussion Thread

Yahoo 2008-11-22 16:19:26 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] "My new CNC testing"