CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Christmas break and 24Hr MPG/Coupler sale.

Jon Elson wrote:
> Peter Homann wrote:
>
>> Hi Jon,
>>
>> Yes it is too hot for me. When I got back home, the stick feeder tubes had
>> started to droop.
>>
>> Have a good Christmas, and rug up. :)
>>

> Yikes! I don't think SMT assembly equipment is really meant to run in
> uncontrolled temperatures.

Well, the air was blue here for a while. (Blue sounds cold, but I was
pretty hot working on the machine in that awful position the CSM84 makes
you work in.)

I had my machine ripped apart for a couple weeks, while fiddling with
the head down sensors.
I finally got it all hacked up and put back together. I put a second
sensor on head 3 (the one I have the most trouble with) and added a
flip-flop so that the machine senses head down when the head gets fully
down, just as the factory intended, but doesn't lose the head down
signal until the head is fully up again. I had to pull the teach camera
off to get to the head down sensor and mount the flip-flop board, so
then I had to recalibrate the camera. It was too hard to change the
camera offset, you can only do that by manually editing the MCH file and
reloading it, there's no offset entry for a teach camera, only when you
have the vision system. Philips recommends setting the teach camera as
coord (0,0) but it is far from that setting on my machine. The beam
sensor is approximately coord (0,0) instead. Then, after much fooling
around, I discovered the main stop was sticking in the up position, so I
got it out and relubed the air cylinder and the ball slider.

And, happy holidays to all!

Peter Homann 2008-12-22 18:53:55 UTC Christmas break and 24Hr MPG/Coupler sale. Jon Elson 2008-12-23 18:13:14 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Christmas break and 24Hr MPG/Coupler sale. William Thomas 2008-12-24 13:59:05 UTC W.E.T.Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Christmas break 10" of SNOW Peter Homann 2008-12-27 08:45:54 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Christmas break and 24Hr MPG/Coupler sale. Greg Bowne 2008-12-27 08:46:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Christmas break and 24Hr MPG/Coupler sale. Jon Elson 2008-12-27 12:25:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Christmas break and 24Hr MPG/Coupler sale. Jon Elson 2008-12-27 22:29:17 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Christmas break and 24Hr MPG/Coupler sale.