CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Virus how to disable?

Alvaro Fogassa wrote:

> Hi All!
> How do I disable encription on IE5?to avoid getting Kak.
> Since about a month ago, I was having problems with aplications
> crashing all the time(windows 98 too)so, I tought I had the Kak
> virus,but after searching the hard drive,nothing!.
> Yesterday,when I reboot it shows only 64mb memory,not the 128mb I
> had before, Went to staples got a new 64mb memory and now it's rock
> solid.
>
> Btw: took the old one out.The warranty was for 1 year.it went thru 13
> months before failing.

And, if you put it back in again, it will probably work for another
13 months before giving trouble. it is almost always the contacts,
not the memory module itself. On my last computer, I had to
reseat the SIMMs every 3-4 months, when it started acting up,
and that always fixed it for another 3-4 months.

Ian Wright 2000-08-06 16:17:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Virus how to disable? Jon Elson 2000-08-06 21:41:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Virus how to disable? Alvaro Fogassa 2000-08-07 07:52:20 UTC Re: Virus how to disable?