CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: MAXNC setup

on 2000-08-07 23:19:06 UTC
Ron,

You got a manual with your MAXNC S/D? I got 1 sheet of paper. I do
have a manual (?) from the phase version. Possibly they share some data
files? I'll have to do some timings, well my machine is a 386/33 so
probably would be of little help. Think a co-processor would help? Is
TIMESET setting the times? Mine is not the deluxe package. Is the
parameter file PRMTRS.DAT? That seems to be common to my versions. Parm
1 seems to be "jump start speed", the second is max speed?

Alan