CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport clone conversion

Posted by Walt Pine
on 2009-03-20 20:34:43 UTC
That would be good, but I live in New Mexico I would think the shipping
would kill me?

Thanks everyone for all the comments I really appreciate all the help and
idea's!!

Walt

From: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim Fleig - CNC
Services
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 3:39 PM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport clone conversion

Hi Walt,

Would you have any interest in a CNC knee mill iron? I have a Hurco KMB1
that needs motors and a control. The machine is located in upstate New York.
I can provide more information and pictures if you are interested. X 24 Y 12
Z 5 knee 14 spindle rpm 40 - 4000 direct drive (could be 60 - 6000 with AC
variable frequency driver changes)

Have a good day,

Jim Fleig

585 554-4981