CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Source for used or surplus sealed keyboards?

Posted by jim ross
on 2000-08-08 12:48:18 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, Jon Anderson <janders@n...> wrote:
> Have had some interesting moments when trying to stop my Ahha fitted
> knee mill, only to find a chip has worked it's way under the key,
> preventing a full stroke. I've checked a couple surplus catalogs I
have, don't see any. I have seen keyboards that look normal, but are
sealed to liquids and debris. I'd prefer one of these to a membrane,
but would take a membrane over another chip under the escape key!
Anyone have any ideas where I might find one, or have an extra
laying around?

> Thanks,
>
> Jon

Jon:

This site might be of help to you, but I do not know who imports the
keyboards to the US.

Jim

INPACE
21 Bridge Street Mill, Witney, Oxfordshire,
OX8 6YH, Great Britain
Tel: +44 (0)1993 706303, Fax: +44 (0)1993 706305
Email: info@..., Web Site: www.inpace.com

Discussion Thread

Jon Anderson 2000-08-04 20:45:18 UTC Source for used or surplus sealed keyboards? jim ross 2000-08-08 12:48:18 UTC Re: Source for used or surplus sealed keyboards? John Stevenson 2000-08-09 01:22:01 UTC Re: Source for used or surplus sealed keyboards?