CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 6324

Posted by Dhiren Shah
on 2009-10-10 14:46:51 UTC
You may want to look into a driver offered by Solustan, Inc. It is called
LinkMotion for M&G codes. The driver software is compatible with Windows XP
and 2000. It has been tested with the following applications:

AutoCAD
DolphinCAD
Rhino 4.0
Instant Engineer (a $25 CAD program)
Corel Draw
Adobe Illustrator CS3 and CS4

If a program can create hairline thickness lines (mostly single pixel) and
is capable of sending a file to HP laserjet type laser printers, there is a
good chance it will be compatible with LinkMotion.

The G code output can be customized for your controller. Drill routines and
other similar routines can be added. It will create output for inch or mm
dimensions. It creates output only in the absolute dimensions.

Go to your favorite program. Design your job. Click Print while selecting
LinkMotion as your output device in Windows. Save the file on your hard disk
and open it with your favorite editor to check out the M&G codes.

Try before you buy. Fully working version is available for 15 days. The
price is $100 at least until the end of the year. No shipping required and
no shipping charges.

Visit http://www.solustan.com/products/MandGCode

Write to us if you want to try out the demo at sales@....

Dhiren Shah