CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Finding sPatch

on 2000-08-09 10:52:51 UTC
Greg,

I was hoping someone would ask that! If you go to the site
(using Netscape Communicator 4.7), click on the URL (goes blue when
selected), then CTRL-C to copy the URL. Now switch back to
"Composition" (where you're writing the email), and CTRL-V will paste it
into your email. Should look like this:
http://www.wolfiesden.com/index.htm

And will show up highlighted as a "link". Then all the reader has to do
is click on it while reading your email, and he or she is taken to the
site. Much easier then trying to type it all back in. Alternately, one
could use left button of mouse and "highlight" the portion of the URL
supplied, "copy" (CTRL-C), switch to the browser, and "paste" into the
URL entry line. Then edit the URL to make it complete with the http://
etc. stuff.

Of course, this is what I do in Netscape 4.7 (most earlier ones, too).
Your mileage may vary! ENJOY! And thanks for the additional notes on
finding sPatch! Now if I could just minimize those pesky adds appended
to the end of my email...

Alan

Greg Miller wrote:

> Hello,
> sPatch(3d modeler)is available on the site I have previously
> given. The site is www.wolfiesden.com/index.htm Now click on
> Downloads, then click on DXF exporter for sPatch. You can download
> sPatch here as well as the plug in.
> BTW how do I get these addresses on this group to be active links
> so you don't have to rewrite them?
> Greg,
> gmiller@...

Discussion Thread

Ron Ginger 2000-08-09 10:18:49 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Finding sPatch Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-08-09 10:52:51 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Finding sPatch Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-08-09 11:00:17 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Finding sPatch Darrell 2000-08-09 19:25:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Finding sPatch