CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] info about interfacing encoder with pc

Posted by Art Eckstein
on 2010-05-09 14:26:17 UTC
Hello,
On my webpage http://bellsouthpwp.net/A/r/Arts_home_page/dro/ you
can not only find the updated software for this program, but also
information on the schematics to interface the program. I used to
use this software on my milling machine and lathe but have since gone
to cnc. I still maintain the information for people like you. I
personally did NOT do the re-write for V5.4 so cannot really answer
any questions that you might have. I will however say that it works
as this was the last version that I was using.
Good luck and enjoy.

Country Bubba

At 01:58 AM 5/8/2010, you wrote:
>hi dear,
>i am new one for this forum. can any one guide me to interface two
>quaderature encoders to my pc. i have software of dro named as
>dro40. any one has experienced it?. if no please tell me the way to
>find out dro software for my milling machines

Discussion Thread

ismaili 2010-05-09 13:51:43 UTC info about interfacing encoder with pc Art Eckstein 2010-05-09 14:26:17 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] info about interfacing encoder with pc