CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Digest Number 6458 [off topic]

Posted by caudlet
on 2010-05-27 07:22:02 UTC
Lets pull this thread back to the focus of home built CNC machinery and associated topics. While the discussion of the CAD files and that aspect is on topic the project list (unless they were made/modified with your own CNC machine(s)) is not. It's interesting but better discussed on other forums dedicated to those subjects.

Tom Caudle
moderator
step mom

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Armilite@... wrote:

> Hello Bill:
>
> Not looking to sell anything, I share or trade what I have collected with
> anyone who has the same interest. There are a lot of pdf files with
> blueprints, but not much in CAD format. I like designing and improving other
> designs if I can. I like to see how things work. Anything can be improved.
>
> I'm in the process of designing/building a Rotax 583 snowmobile motor for
> my T-Bird I ultralight. Also looking at the 617 and 670 engines. I h
<SNIP>

Discussion Thread

Armilite@a... 2010-05-24 00:55:41 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 6458 caudlet 2010-05-27 07:22:02 UTC Re: Digest Number 6458 [off topic]