CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

HF 20% coupon...CNCing a small lathe

Posted by wanliker@a...
on 2010-07-06 21:31:43 UTC
HF is putting a 20% off coupon in all kinds of magazines that are related
to men's interest, so if you catch it on sale, then have the local store
order it in with there next order, hopefully no freight, then use the coupon
and you have stacked up some real savings. Worth buying the magazine for
just the coupon.

Check it out................

bill
List Mom

(the old fart is still hanging around.)

In a message dated 7/6/2010 5:02:13 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,