CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: BobCAD V23

Posted by cnc002@a...
on 2010-07-11 21:37:22 UTC
You might not find much on BobCad here because a lot of us don't think it
is worth much. I have several of my customers that used it but found it to
be far too cumbersome. It didn't have a true post processor module and it
was almost as easy to write the machine code by hand. If they haven't
improved on it much in the past 4 or 5 years I would recommend Dolphin CAD/CAM
instead. It does have a true post processor module which can be custom
configured by the purchaser for any control. Just my two cents worth.

In a message dated 7/11/2010 10:43:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,