CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Homemade Live Center

on 2010-11-03 11:16:31 UTC
I stacked them in there because I figured the more the merrier :) and for
this one I used regular skate bearings, even though I know they're probably
not the optimal - this was just an exercise in getting something done :) I
did buy an actual MT3 live center too but I was just looking for something
to make to get some experience :)

Jamie
Check out my CNC Projects and more at http://www.backyard-workshop.com