CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: kulaga dro software? timgoldstien site no longer links to it

Posted by timgoldstein
on 2010-11-21 08:53:36 UTC
Today is your lucky day.

I checked the links and http://www.ktmarketing.com/WIND.htm has been live continously.

I just happened to be working on an old laptop earlier this week and found a directory of web code that I though had been lost. Happens to contain the Kulaga DRO details. I have restored it to my webserver. So if you go to www.timgoldstein.com/kulagadro/dro.html you will find the other pages about this card.

Tim Goldstein
A2Z Corp
A2Z CNC division
3955 S Mariposa St
Englewood CO 80110
720 833-9300
Toll Free 877 754-7465

www.A2ZCorp.us/store
USA made accessories for desktop mills & lathes.
Specialized tools for the jewelry industry.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mueller914@...> wrote:

> I know, this is ancient, but I "found" the board going thru my old PC collection looking for a suitable video card for another project.
>
> I don't remember ever using the DRO board and I cannot find any documentation or software for it,
>
> All the links I find via google are dead
>
> thanks

Discussion Thread

Michael 2010-11-20 13:50:25 UTC kulaga dro software? timgoldstien site no longer links to it timgoldstein 2010-11-21 08:53:36 UTC Re: kulaga dro software? timgoldstien site no longer links to it Michael 2010-11-22 18:00:57 UTC Re: kulaga dro software? timgoldstien site no longer links to it